NLP COACHING PROGRAM
The power of language put into action
Achieve more effective processes
NLP is a powerful tool in working with individuals, groups and organizations, allowing to reconfigure the beliefs, values and ways of dealing with situations that are often hard for us to transform and which are limiting. With NLP we can move towards a new way of thinking and acting, getting closer to achieving our objectives and goals.
This specialization program is ideal for those internationally certified coaches who want to develop their skills and accompanying processes performed by teams. With this specialization they may add more skills to help others achieve the results they want.
This specialization program has been specially designed for those who already have an International Coaching Certification issued by PCA, ICF, or ICC, and who wish to develop their knowledge and skills in the professional work of coaching, incorporating a new professional accreditation with the knowledge of NLP.
We invite you to continue your learning process with us and a team of world class professionals that carry out our trainings in many countries.
Participant coaches involved in this specialization program can learn some of the following skills and knowledge:
– Principles and fundamentals of NLP applied to coaching.
– Communication Styles of people.
– Effective conversation perception channels.
– Analysis and recognition of beliefs.
– Analysis and recognition of values.
– Reconfiguration of beliefs and values.
– Opening cognitive maps.
– Generating new strategies for achieving results.
– And much more…
The program of specialization in Coaching with NLP has been specially created by a select group of professionals from different countries, which has contributed to a learning experience and growth of high impact. The requirements this program has are:
– Having an international coaching certification issued by PCA, ICF or ICC.
– Complete the program’s registration form.
– Signing the respective contract that will be provided by the official PCA representative.
– Attend at least 80% of the program.
– Conduct evaluations guided by teachers.
– Conduct unguided sessions and reporting them during the program.
Learn to integrate the power of NLP tools in a model of coaching with international results.
Become a Coach with our Help
Check the upcoming dates and cities that this program will be implementing. If you do not find availability near your location, please contact us to help you through our distance learning programs.